centralizing pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centralizing pics

Hi. BV's great and nice forum. My question, is there a way to centralize pictures (or other inserts) to one folder without having to go back and re-insert them?
    I'm up to 20 pages with various pics from all around my hard drive (my docs, desktop, missc. folders). I noticed when I tried to save the BV pages to a usb drive, to work on from my office, the pictures weren't included.
    I do think, once I publish them, I can then transfer everything back to one workable file with an ftp (correct?), but I would like to do this now because I'm not ready to publish. So, any ideas?
    THANKS

Re: centralizing pics

I have an images file within BV and I even have folders inside of it - titles, gifs etc. Nice and organized and works for me...
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

you know, i have that too, under my documents, but not all the pics from my site are in there. that's basically what I'm looking for. guess I'm going to have to move them all to that file and change the paths if my ftp idea doesn't work.

Comment

Chris,

Under your My/documents/Blue Voda
        open new subfolders for Photos, Graphics, Backgrounds, Headers, etc.

Copy all the documents and photos that you want to us for your webpages in blue voda to these folders.

Insert into blue voda pages all materials from the folders only and not from other drives.

If as you said you want to continue to work on the pages in your office,
        copy your "My/documents/Blue Voda and all its subfolders" to your usb pen drive and reinstall all in your "My/documents/Blue Voda" in your office pc.

You cant work Bv directly from your usb pen drive without getting missing materials and images.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks zuriatman! I'll be doing that.

Comment

Working...
          X