Paypal..is it possible to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal..is it possible to...

hi, I want to use the paypal cart on my site. I offer gadgets that sometimes depend on availability from my vendor. I'd like for the customer to add three to the cart, one at the normal price, and two others at $0 just in case their first pick is unavailable or something to this effect. Is this easy to maneuver in paypal or are there any other options? Will the customer's paypal invoice show it as that they "bought" two extra items a $0...you could imagine the problem with that.
    I'd also like the customer to have the ability to customize, such as remove a piece of the gadget for a lesser price. I've searched the paypal site, but they make it seem as if you need a degree in html to customize your cart.

Re: Paypal..is it possible to...

General Naval has told us that there are many things that you can do to customize PayPal if you have the technical knowhow to manipulate their forms. For most of us, however, within PayPal itself, I do not believe these sorts of customizations are possible.
    Perhaps Naval will come along and comment.... or Whatdaflip?
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

lol, well, I'll await the good general then.

Comment

You will need a cart like Soholaunch or oscommerce...the payapal cart on its own has limited functionality.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Alternatively, create buttons with different prices. I got stuck with the postage prices, so I just created a link for different prices depending on the quantities people ordered. That's just me being impatient, I had somebody wanting to order so I did this as a quick remedy, now that I've seen it works easily I'm keeping it.
          www.madinmelbourne.com.au
          the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

I received an emai from paypal******.com warning me of suspension. I do not remember subscribing to Paypal yet but have tried searching their website to get more information. Why is it that there was a warning generated against me. I tried repsonding to the email but I did not get any reply from them. Is my vodahost subscription includes paypal?

Please clarify.

Comment

Who are you ? what is your website ? we can not identify you from your forum username.

And, please open new threads about your issues.

This one is NOT a forum issue, please submit a support ticket.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by aquagem environment View Post
                I received an emai from paypal******.com warning me of suspension. I do not remember subscribing to Paypal yet but have tried searching their website to get more information. Why is it that there was a warning generated against me. I tried repsonding to the email but I did not get any reply from them. Is my vodahost subscription includes paypal?

Please clarify.

I doubt paypal has a yahoo address for starters, this sounds like a spoof email to me and one that should just be ingored and not even responded to.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Good point!
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X