limit of pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limit of pages

Just A Simple Question Is There A Limit To How Many Pages You Can Have. My Other Site With Another Host I Have Almost 250 Pages. I Will Be Opening Another Site In March With Voda. Thanks
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: limit of pages

not a master on web design yet, but i believe it depends on how much space is included with whatever plan you choose from your webhosting service (bluevoda in this case), not how many pages you have. (I could be wrong)

Comment

There Will Be About Say 15 Seperate Pages Urls In Which The Kb Size Is About 25 -50 Kbs And The Products Urls Take Up The Other Pages In Size Of Product Page Is Anywhere From 6kbs To 10 Kbs So The Product Pages Are Rather Small. Thanks
      sigpicJoe

Comment

unless your pages are text only, I think they may be slightly bigger. Regardless, if you look to the top of this page, blue voda offers 600GB's of space. You would have to make 12 million pages at 50 kb's to use that, so I think you'll be ok.

Comment

thanks chris for the reply. just on the main page the image is small gif image which will not enlarge and not in color and the product page has a larger color image. in doing so i have a image tex link name of product link for keywords thank you again for your reply
          sigpicJoe

Comment

Use your cPanel to check your usage of bandwith and disk storage used.250 pages should not be a problem as you have 600Gb of disk space in your std hosting with VH.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X