Web page won't update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web page won't update

We've added more pictures to Belts and Holsters page and have replublished it 2 times yesterday and 1 time today and it will not update. 2 pics are a bear climbing tree and they are not showing up. Please take a look. aldridgecustomleatherworks.com
    Thanks,
    Autumn

Re: Web page won't update

First, let say that you have a beatiful bunch of photos! Looks like excellent craftmanship on your products!

But, that high quality on the pics is going to make people with slow internet connections go away before they get to see all of them! You may want to present thumbnails with a link to a full quality enlargement. Just a thought!

However, I don't see those 2 pics you described either. Quite frankly; the page is so full of photos, I don't see where you could put them and stay in the bounds of your page!

I maybe wrong, but if you inserted the pics outside the page boundries; they may not show. (OOPS! I just tried it and my preview did display the image ouside the page boundry. Sorry!)
    Last edited by judavvforum; 02-10-2008, 07:50 PM. Reason: added comment in red

Comment

Make sure the "publish dialog" box has the correct IP & folder displayed!

WOW! Didn't realize I was going to get a promotion today! Hope it means I get a raise! LOL
      Last edited by judavvforum; 02-10-2008, 07:56 PM. Reason: added comment in red

Comment

Thank you
        ok im looking at my page in blue voda and my pg hight is 1000 an width is 800 everything i added is with in those boundries i rearanged most of the pics there now n i just have them overlap in certin areas but there layered the rite way and as i preview it it looks perfect so what am i missing how do you preview it and see what you see

Autumn

Comment

After viewing your source code for that page; I finally realized....I'm not looking for a pic of bears climbing a tree.....I should be looking for a pic of a holster with bears climbing a tree, engraved on the holster!!

Now I'm with you! I see them. Did you fix your problem?

Comment

Do you have prices on your website? Or a price guide?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X