This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W3c

Good day people, How inportant is W3C validation to web regonition? My site has 38 errors and I don't understant how to fix them. Could some one run a W3C validation test on www.eyeonyouinvestigations.net and see if I should worry. If so I would appreciate some help with fixing the errors. Just for fun I ran W3C validation on some top ranked sites and they all had errors so I'm wondering if it really matters. Thanks in advance, Brad

Re: W3c

I wouldn't worry about it, there isn't anything you can do to fix it. Since you are using BV the only way to fix it is to manually edit the html code, but you would have to do that every time your republish a page, which would be a pain.

It isn't really anything to worry about, the top ranked sites have teams of people working on their websites, as well as a need for their website to be as perfect as possible since they have hundreds of thousands of users using multiple browsers and platforms.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: W3c

Actually, BV starts out completely compliant, so that isn't true Watda - it's what we add to the pages and how we add it that gives the errors.

That said - 38 errors won't hurt you. Yes, you want to keep them to a minimum as you can, but 38 is really very few. And you can look to see if you have any you can correct.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X