URl's for webpages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URl's for webpages

I'm stuck again. I published several pages but can't find how to view them on internet. Where do I find the URLs? Please give me some specifics. I've been working on this for several days with no luck. Regards, David

Re: URl's for webpages

1. Name, save and publish as the name of the page only - all small letters, no spaces unless words are otherwise joined together with the use of the _ underscore symbol, no capitals

2. First page must be named, saved and published as index - the only page that does not need the .html applied when typing the url

All other pages ...

3. When you Link it is yourdomain.com/nameofpage.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have no trouble with index page(URL...http://www.webworld affiliates.com) It comes up OK. But the other pages I can't get the URL right. Here's info from File Manager
      / public_html / 1percentelite / Articles / (Current Folder)
      affiliate-guide-for-publishers-earn-more-money-online.html
      What Is the proper URL to enter in my browser to view this page
      Thanks, David

Comment

Just replace "public_html" with "www.yoursite.com"

which makes the url

yoursite.com/1percentelite/Articles/affiliate-guide-for-publishers-earn-more-money-online.html

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks Watdaflip. I tried your suggestion but no go; Heres what i get
          The requested URL /1percentelite/Articles/affiliate-guide-for-publishers-earn-more-money-online.html was not found on this server.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Where to from here? Regards, David

Comment

I found the files that were published but they published to th wrong website (my main website) even though I had published them with the public_html/(my add on domain). Now how do I get them to the correct website? Thanks, David

Comment

Assuming "1percentelite" is the directory of your addon domain it will just be

yoursite.com/Articles/affiliate-guide-for-publishers-earn-more-money-online.html

Register/Login Script
              Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Got it figured out and working. Thanks, David

Comment

Working...
                X