Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbnails with daily updates and text

Hi,

I want to create a store to sell different products.
    I would like the products to be in pictures (thumbnail form - like in the lightbox) underneath them i want to put a description with prices, etc.
    I will need to update the pictures every day, but not delete them, i would want to add new products to the beginning of the thumbnails and then the other pictures must shift up automatically.
    I have tried using the lightbox feature, the gallery feature and using tables and non of them allow me to add the text that i need underneath the picture and they don't allow hyperlinking the pictures to new pages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Louis.

Re: Thumbnails with daily updates and text

Originally posted by Louis111 View Post
    Hi,

I want to create a store to sell different products.
    I would like the products to be in pictures (thumbnail form - like in the lightbox) underneath them i want to put a description with prices, etc.
    I will need to update the pictures every day, but not delete them, i would want to add new products to the beginning of the thumbnails and then the other pictures must shift up automatically.
    I have tried using the lightbox feature, the gallery feature and using tables and non of them allow me to add the text that i need underneath the picture and they don't allow hyperlinking the pictures to new pages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Louis.

Hi, you can use the gallery feature in blue voda to apply your pictures in thumbnail format, they are then able to be clicked into a larger format like you would like, and you can add the text underneath of the picture.

Have you thought about what you might use for a shopping cart? If you use blue voda you can consider using paypal as your payment gateway.

Another thought, since your mention of products shifting around, etc., perhaps you might consider the soholaunch builder as opposed to blue voda, this comes with all these features, a shopping cart included. ??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Thumbnails with daily updates and text

Thanks,

I think soholaunch will be the answer.

Louis

Comment

Working...
      X