ashlandlodges.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ashlandlodges.com

I am a little slow at all of this , I need help , I have tried to republish my hyper links due to changes needing to be made and I can not , I have tried f5 to clear cashe did not work, The size of the front page is to big on screens smaller than 19 inch cant change tried to go to 650 but it would not change, tried changing the the word Ashlandlodges on front page to smaller did not work , cant add meta tags, It all changes in voda but when you check it on google nothing changes , please help

Re: ashlandlodges.com

Originally posted by lindsay warren View Post
    I am a little slow at all of this , I need help , I have tried to republish my hyper links due to changes needing to be made and I can not , I have tried f5 to clear cashe did not work, The size of the front page is to big on screens smaller than 19 inch cant change tried to go to 650 but it would not change, tried changing the the word Ashlandlodges on front page to smaller did not work , cant add meta tags, It all changes in voda but when you check it on google nothing changes , please help

Can you post the url of your domain so that we can have a look for you, let us know as well.

If you build your pages at '800 wide this should resolve the screen issues you are having .. but if you have any elements placed outside of this width, your page will go as wide as those ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have gone back in and found that my browser filter was set at three instead of every time which I believe was keeping me from republishing the changes I made to my site. We got the front page resized by making the pictures smaller and the letter head smaller and got it to republish . It does not look as good on the 19 inch but now you can at least see the front page on a smaller screen without having to scroll all over . Then we tried to republish the hyperlink changes and were unable to do so. I finally hired a computer person to help me cause I was so frustrated with this whole thing . He believes you have something wrong with your site which is not allowing me to republish my changes . My domain is ashlandlodges.com Ip #74.86.118.22 user name lindsay warren . We were at 800 have changed to 650 but the change did not get published . Help

Comment

Hi ...

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong on the voda host end of things if you are able to republish at times. Sounds as though it is your internet connection .. if you are able to publish a page with little or no information on it, but cannot publish a page with lots of information and images on it, then it is your internet connection.

If you are connecting to the internet through AOL this could be causing problems for you .. go through Internet Explorer - this may make a difference.

Don't forget to tick center in browser on your page properties - this may help make things look a little better for you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

we are dsl and I dont think there is a problem with the internet as we have three computers on it pretty much all day . I have been told that it maybe because we are using internet explorer and that we should try foxfire. Whats your call on that . The centering happened when we resized everything . Randy

Comment

Working...
          X