PDA

View Full Version : Google not recoganising my Site

joaocarloss
02-12-2008, 01:09 PM
hi, i have already my site posted in the net and google canīt find the site
www.piranhavermelha.com (http://www.piranhavermelha.com) even when i search with this full adress, i have changed the tags to be diferent in the pages and still gone. Also i would like to be found in the Portuguese only, pages from google.

thanks

mattski
02-12-2008, 02:42 PM
It's possible Google hasn't indexed your site yet. If you have recently published your page it takes a little time to get indexed. You can check your web stats in CPanel to see if you are being visited by Googlebot. If you do see Googlebot in your stats then it is in the process of indexing your page. You may also want to sign up for Google's webmaster tools where you can control how your site gets indexed and see what they are indexing.

joaocarloss
02-12-2008, 04:10 PM
i went to google webmaster and showed up a 404 error site not found,
and the site was posted 1 week ago.
i dīont no what to do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VodaHost
02-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Google takes weeks to index sites that have content...You have no content for Google to index...basically your site is just a few pictures and a few links...Google is in no rush.

Bethers
02-12-2008, 06:25 PM
You also need to put in relevant page titles - index is the NAME of your home page, but shouldn't be the title. You can start by reading the ebook in my signature - it might help you understand a little more.

joaocarloss
02-13-2008, 03:33 AM
thanks

Roy328
02-13-2008, 03:49 AM
Bethers,
Whew I have gottin an education so far much more to learn though. I did find my page on google listed as untitled. about 70,000 hit in Is there a way to change that if so would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction. remember I am amature.
my site is
roysdjservice.net
Thanks
Roy