Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Navigation Bar?

Hello,

I am having a blast putting together my website in BlueVoda. I have a question and since I am not an IT guy, I'm affraid I'm going to butcher the terminology here. I want to create a navigation bar on my site for every page on my site but I want it to be animated. For instance, when a user hovers their mouse over a link, it brings up like 3 more links that the person can click on. I see this a lot on various website that have that and I would like to know if there is a relatively easy way to do that on my site.

I've gotten a lot of great information from these forums. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you

Re: Animated Navigation Bar?

"Dynamic" navigation includes a number of styles: drop-down, sliding, and others,.....I believe what you are describing is what we used to call "link trees" or "spider links" in the old days, and are more accurately "Sliding Menus" and similar to drop-down menus.

Both of these Menu Navigation styles are available in Blue Voda already: simply roll over the icons along the lower left side of your BV workpane to have the 'label' pop up to find it! It's easy to configure, and you can 'stylize' it according to taste.

If you want something more complicated, you will need to find and implement a specialty script, and you will find some solid ones here.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X