No announcement yet.

Is Soholaunch suitable for real estate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Soholaunch suitable for real estate?

Hi is this software suitable for developing a real estate website?

www.costarock.biz
    Spanish Senora

Re: Is Soholaunch suitable for real estate?

Welll the easy answer is yes, and they even include a line of realestate type templates. With that said.. define your version of Real Estate site? Display properties? yes you can easily do that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi ... I think you might want to use Open Realty .. it is available for you free to use through the fantastico icon in your control panel ...

I've used this and it will do everything that you want and that it should do .. search features, lists your properties in several categories, images and gives you lots of features to add to your property listings .. (floor space, garage, # of rooms, whether it is an apartment, condo, house or commercial, etc.)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Check out the real estate website in my sig www.relocationbulgaria.co.uk this was created using BV and propertymaxpro, www.propertymaxpro.com which is free. There is a paid version which allows you to add more than one photo per property and it also allows you to edit the style sheets which are encrypted in the free version.

Other than the above, the free version is fully functional and easy to install.

Comment

You would be better off with a program called Open Realty, it is much more easier to manage and it is built just for Realty websites.

Check out www.4cornwallhomes.com .. I built that with Open Realty.
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thank you everyone for your replies, this has been very helpfull and I'm going to explore all the options suggested to me...then I'm going to attempt to be brave and have a go...we have a website, which was designed 3 years ago and is now dated and my current designer is not that helpfull...so once again thanks..
            Spanish Senora

Comment

OK I know I'm blonde!! this looks really complicated I downloaded it...but don't know where it went and where to look at it on my computer? How do I access it....I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew!!

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
              You would be better off with a program called Open Realty, it is much more easier to manage and it is built just for Realty websites.

Check out www.4cornwallhomes.com .. I built that with Open Realty.
              Spanish Senora

Comment

Hi Spanish Senora,

If you install it directly from Fantastico, it will install onto your domain on the server. Open your file manager in the control panel and you would be able to find it there.
                I have however download a newer version from their website. Its also good advice to join the OR support forum. Hope to see you there as well.
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

Working...
                X