This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding text

when I add text, color text yellow, red, etc I all shows up on preview with a white background; even when i change the highlight from the color white, white is what shows up on the preview page...what am I doing wrong?? Liz

Re: adding text

Originally posted by lizbeth
    when I add text, color text yellow, red, etc I all shows up on preview with a white background; even when i change the highlight from the color white, white is what shows up on the preview page...what am I doing wrong?? Liz
    It's probable that you had first set the text highlight color to white. Select your text, highlight it with the mouse, and go to the text bar, click on background color and the click Reset Background. Attention: the text has to be highlighted in order to be able to reset the background
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Talking about text......
      Why is it NOT possible to align text on a page???.
      Haha i hear you say..yes you can....partly right..you can indeed align in the textbox but NOT the textbox itselfs:(:(
      You have to chose where you wanne place it and hoping its in the middle of your page..
      How come?

Comment

You can align text. The latest version of BlueVoda has an align (right, left & center) feature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thnks, I may not have had the text highlighted. Liz

Comment

Thread Closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X