Word Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Effects

How do I create effects for the words? I am trying to have the word shrink to 20pt. But it may have started off the Page size - if that makes sense.

Re: Word Effects

[quote=shawthing]How do I create effects for the words? I am trying to have the word shrink to 20pt. But it may have started off the Page size - if that makes sense. to explain a little further my catch cry is "Creating, Coordinating and Celebrating your occassion" what I want it to do is when you open the page I would like the word Creating starting off Large then coming down to normal font size, followed by Coordinating and finally Celebrating then the "full catch cry" to appear. in the one location on my page. How do I do this

Comment

This can not be down with BlueVoda alone...This is either an animated .gif
      or it can be done with flash.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

how do I create a gif? on what programme or how do I do it with flash? thanks

Comment

You will need to start wih a program like Adobe Photo Shop. Or you can go
          to www.VodaBids.com and hire someone to do it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

is it possible to have a sound effect when the mouse pointer is over a certain word? for example if I move the pointer over 'GO' can I hear a sound clip pronouncing the word?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyojoe1964
              is it possible to have a sound effect when the mouse pointer is over a certain word? for example if I move the pointer over 'GO' can I hear a sound clip pronouncing the word?
              I am sure it is possible with some advanced coding and audio recording
              intergration, but I have no idea how it is done. It is not part of our standard
              features.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

hi it is possible to play sounds on mouseover though the scripts are a bit long winded look on the net under PLAY SOUND ON MOUSEOVER there are lots of site out there, easyer to do it with buttons.

you could vist http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/index.html they are very good and have lots of things text. i have used them myself.
                good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                  hi it is possible to play sounds on mouseover though the scripts are a bit long winded look on the net under PLAY SOUND ON MOUSEOVER there are lots of site out there, easyer to do it with buttons.

you could vist http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/index.html they are very good and have lots of things text. i have used them myself.
                  good luck

www.aliensanonymous.org
                  That's a pretty cool site! Thanks for telling us about it.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

No problem: you should also try http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...amicsplash.htm
                    there's a lot of text and word effects document scripts there

Comment

Working...
                    X