Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a look an let me know what I can do to improve

Hi All,
    I am very new at all this an was wondering how I am doing so far.my web site is
    roysdjservice.net
    I am open to any an all Ideas anyone may have.
    Thanks
    Roy

Re: Have a look an let me know what I can do to improve

Hi Roy

So far so good. What about renaming your navigation button 'Index' to something else, like 'Home', 'Who We Are' or something you feel explains your home page which more often than not is the first page most visitors come in.

I would also recommend for those pages still being worked on where there is a working link, (this applies to everyone in the same position) is not to say the page is under construction - better to use other and more professional wording.

I am not a lover of websites that have too much action in them but that is my personal taste however you've done a really good job for a first site and I wish you all the best with it.

Remember a wesbite is like a business card, the more professional it looks the more confidence people have in your ability (rightly or wrongly).
    Jacque.
    aka Intercessor Prayer
    www.intercessorprayer.net - Intercessor Prayer Network
    www.faithandactiontogether.org - Helping the World's Poor

www.alarmsinspain.com
    Home and Business Security Alarm Systems

'Trust in the Lord with all you heart, lean not on your understanding' Proverbs 3 v5

Comment

Hey Roy

Its always best to place your link such as www.2thepowerof3.com
      so people can check it out without having to leave the forum. That way you will get more reviews.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Your navigation link to tuxadojunction doesn't work because you have a comma after the www

Comment

Working...
        X