Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Issues

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to build my own website using Bluevoda website builder and I can not find help on:

1. How can I set up shopping card with inventory item?
    2. Is there shopping card applicable for tour services which can manage/control number of seats and specify departure date?
    3. How can I set up and modify thank-you page?
    4. How can I set up auto response email marketing?

www.AisaAngkorTour.com

Thanks and Regards,

Heng

Re: Design Issues

Heng

Not sure how to answer you. If you wish to build with BV do so. You cant build in BV and apply it to soho if thats what you are trying to do. They are two different programs.

If you want to use soho, then please view the tutorials on using it so that you better understand its abilities to meet your needs.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Design Issues

I have already a Soholaunch website from a quickstart. This is great. However, I established a form from the main menu Web Form. But the tutorials indicated Form manager whihc is not in my menu. I tried lauching my new form under new page but it does not reach the intended recepient whihc is my email address and it did not give auto respond to the sender's email. This is different from the Contact Us pre-made form where went thru after clicking "submit" What is the problem and why is my menu does not have a Form Manager?

Comment

Working...
      X