Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbox

I did the followings:
    I made my pages with B.v. I used the Lightbox operation. I used the "preview". Then I saved the "preview" page as ./"preview".htm.
    Also I saved the pictures which belong to the "preview" page. Every time I tried to see the "preview" page the Lightbox didn't work properly. I could see the pictures without the "opening" trick.
    Any help?
    Thank you

Re: Lightbox

Hi kba,
    On your page in BV add all the items (text, tables, etc) and also your lightbox. Populate your lightbox with the required pictures. Right-click the page and select Page Properties. Give the page a Title. You will see the file extention is html; leave it like that. Save it to your computer, giving the page a suitable name; do not type an extention.

Now just publish the page. It will automatically be saved by BV as an html file and all the images will automatically be uploaded as well.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Some things don't work in preview - and you'll need to publish to see them working.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi there,

I published my web site pages successfully and used the lightbow feature too on some of them. When I preview the page I can see the full size of the images when I click on them but the visitors cannot, they have to right click on the image to see them. Could you tell me what to do?
        Thank you.
        Hulya

Comment

Sounds like the images are to big & taking a long time to load. Light box will only work correctly when the page & all the images have finished loading.
          Can you post the url for the page for us to have a look.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris, the URL is http://www.hediyedolabi.com/aksesuar.html

Hulya

Comment

Hi, i think its done to your image names being in an unfamiliar text. Re-name your images use English text. This is also a good time to have your image names SE friendly? IE: Not "Resim%20186%20(600%20x%20450).jpg" & maybe more "resim.jpg"
              So! Rename all images & place a new light box on the page & preview.

Good luck.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi, I will try Chris. Thank you.
                Hulya

Comment

No prob.
                  Sorry it should of read i think its down to your image names being in an unfamiliar text.
                  Ah! And me an English man. lol
                  Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

And in America it would read due to your image names being in an unfamiliar text. lol!

And I'm sitting here right now having a nice cup of hot Green Tea! CHEERS!

Comment

Originally posted by judavvforum View Post
                      And in America it would read due to your image names being in an unfamiliar text. lol!

And I'm sitting here right now having a nice cup of hot Green Tea! CHEERS!

LOL. I think i have Dyslexia in one of my fingers.
                      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                      X