Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I link pages and change name of pages

Hello guys. My domain is www.mlmnightmare.com

The error I think I've done I can't figure out how to correct.

I've made two pages in BV. First one: www.mlmnightmare.com my main website.

Second one: coffeehouseletter - a page I want to link to main website

My www.mlmnightmare.com works I can see it on the net. However I want the text of www.thisletter on this page to link to my second page called coffeehouseletter. I understand how to link the problem I'm sure lies in how I started naming my pages and for the life of me after spending 5 hours last night re watching the videos and searching this formum I just can't figure out how to correct. DUH!

PLEASE Any suggestions

FYI: I don't know if this will help but when I first built my page and named the first one I saved it as "complete website 2-10-08" I think I needed to save it as index and now I've tried to re-name it but can't figure it out.

Re: How do I link pages and change name of pages

Hi Pat,

The best advice I can give you is to go here to make sure you know how to name your pages and here to watch the tutorials under Hyperlinking.

Should answer all your questions.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Re: How do I link pages and change name of pages

just open that page go to File - Save As and save it as index i think that is what you were asking
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
      X