This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to BlueVoda's Web Builder

I cannot believe this program is given away free, the web builder is fantastic. I have been using it a week and am gradually revamping my sites as it is so easy to do.

It has only been a few days now and I am about to dump FrontPage and Eversoft which when added to notepad were my mainstay html component builder's. I do not build pages like most, I used to program in C so I adopted a simular method in creating building blocks(Functions) and use them as reusable html code in my program which I use to create not one but hundreds of pages instantly. I am involved in the Pay for clicks trade. (Not Adult) so it takes a lot of traffic through lots of sites to make it worthwhile. I believe this program will help a lot.

I am so impressed with the program that I am advertising their hosting package probably on a dozen or so sites to see how popular it is and maybe how popular I can assist in making it, obviously as an affiliate, I am in it for the money so If it works for me then Bluevoda will pick up the referrals
    As I can get so much from this package I feel I must extol its virtue. If one cannot create a viewable website with this package I would be surprised.

I will stick around the forum to see what tips I can pick up, But as far as a Web Builder this is as good as it gets.
    Thankyou Vodahost web hosting.

Terry
Working...
X