Pages Dynamically Rendered Using SohoLaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages Dynamically Rendered Using SohoLaunch

Hello. My name is Holly and my domain name is www.lmbridal.com. I've used SohoLaunch to develop my website, and am ready to submit my site to the search engines. I've purchased a year's subscription to VodaHits, and have run it's readiness report. The readiness report indicates the same thing for each of my site's pages: the only error is that my site's pages are dynamically rendered.

How do I make my pages static? I can't find any documentation related to SohoLaunch that addresses this situation. I would appreciate any help that I can get. I opened a support ticket about this on January 23, 2008, and the ticket was closed without my knowledge and without resolution.

Thank you.

Re: Pages Dynamically Rendered Using SohoLaunch

Soho is basically dynamically rendered pages. If that's the only thing the report is telling you, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth,

Thank you so much for responding. How much will having dynamically rendered pages hurt my site's ranking? The VodaHits report says it will hurt my ranking. I was hoping I'd be able to fix the problem in Soho. I'm surprised that a product that results in a website's ranking being decreased would be marketed so heavily (especially in conjunction with a product that diagnoses one of the other product's features as being a problem).

Holly

Comment

Google were not able to index all dynamically rendered pages at one point but this issue has now been resolved and they now accept sites made this way and the chances are that all your pages will get indexed. You may not get such a good response from the search engines to sites built using this method but not enough to worry about as long as you go by the basic golden rules of creating a good site. I know many people who have used Soho to build sites and are getting fantastic results.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Soho mirrors with static html pages for its outer pages as well as they php outer pages. The only ones that are dynamically made are the database pages or the product pages. Google now recognizes the parameters of one string and often even two strings past the ? to compensate for this, so.. the myth is dead. Google and the other SE can and do read dynamic pages that are linked just fine. If you build your site with good keyword linking off your pages you wont have any issues.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X