PDA

View Full Version : New site I made for my sisters bar

GoldDraco13
12-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Just seeing what people think of this new site I made for my sisters bar, please be critical, I'm looking to better my skills as much as possible.

www.oldmillpub.ca (http://www.oldmillpub.ca)

GD13,

Girlonthehill
01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi GD, erm, a little honesty - please don't be offended as it's only my opinion....
It's snazzy and I appreciate the amount of work you have put in... but... it's really really bright, like headachy kind of bright. Also the tour video against all the colour made me feel a little sea sick. Like the idea of the pub tour though - it's cool, just wonder if it could be a little less shaky? Happy new year.

Davey
01-04-2006, 12:11 PM
i like it, whats the song called u used ?

wiggytuftuk
01-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi,
I like the outline of your site but do have to agree with amanda it is a little headachey and the page transitions need speeding up a tad.The pub looks good,hope you didn`t mind me commenting.
Regards

Glenn
01-10-2006, 06:35 AM
Hi

I agree it's very spinny on the eyes.Try a few different colours,may be the the colour of the inside,outside of the pub?

I had trouble reading the about us as the faded back ground made it hard.

May be put a picture of the pub, and on the door put a take a tour link
As it will give the visitor's a chance to look at your links first.Put a few of the locals in the video as to show that it is a fun place to go to.
May be you could give your new clients a FREE
Buy one main get one FREE,or a jug of Budd FREE when they mention your site 1 per customer.

Sorry about all these idea's but to get a response from different people
will only help you .

I still think the the site is great.

Thing's can only get better