New site I made for my sisters bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site I made for my sisters bar

Just seeing what people think of this new site I made for my sisters bar, please be critical, I'm looking to better my skills as much as possible.

www.oldmillpub.ca

GD13,

Re: New site I made for my sisters bar

Hi GD, erm, a little honesty - please don't be offended as it's only my opinion....
    It's snazzy and I appreciate the amount of work you have put in... but... it's really really bright, like headachy kind of bright. Also the tour video against all the colour made me feel a little sea sick. Like the idea of the pub tour though - it's cool, just wonder if it could be a little less shaky? Happy new year.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i like it, whats the song called u used ?

Comment

Hi,
        I like the outline of your site but do have to agree with amanda it is a little headachey and the page transitions need speeding up a tad.The pub looks good,hope you didn`t mind me commenting.
        Regards
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Hi

I agree it's very spinny on the eyes.Try a few different colours,may be the the colour of the inside,outside of the pub?

I had trouble reading the about us as the faded back ground made it hard.

May be put a picture of the pub, and on the door put a take a tour link
          As it will give the visitor's a chance to look at your links first.Put a few of the locals in the video as to show that it is a fun place to go to.
          May be you could give your new clients a FREE
          Buy one main get one FREE,or a jug of Budd FREE when they mention your site 1 per customer.

Sorry about all these idea's but to get a response from different people
          will only help you .

I still think the the site is great.

Thing's can only get better
          Glenn

Comment

Working...
          X