Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request to clear my issues/concerns (Sincere subscriber)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to clear my issues/concerns (Sincere subscriber)

Hi there,

Have a good day!

Currently i am developing my site thru VH, but i feel bit frustrated because of some complications. I'm studying detail steps/procedure of VH once i get familiar i am definitely sure I will subscribe in VH. Also, i'm worried if i subscribed, will i have direct support except VH-forum from VH?

Another thing, my purpose to develop a website is to sell own develop e-files procedure & program (PDF, excel, Word, etc) useful for our field. However, i don't know the principle of the Paypal introduce in VH. Is there particular software that will protect my e-files that will produce security password from each/different client who will download the file? In short, the principle is... i want a website that when a client will download my own-produce e-files (Programs & procedures), a client has to pay for it!

I'm looking forward for your immediate reply & recommendation. You may call me via my phone #s: 0082-10-4191 if necessary. It's my pleasure to talk to you soon.

Best regards,

Olan
    odav@live.com

Re: Request to clear my issues/concerns (Sincere subscriber)

Hi, you will normally find the forum is the direct support for most things related to the building of your site using BV or soho. When putting in a support ticket this is usually for sever & billing enquires.
    With selling your e-files, one of the forum members can help you (for a fee) of setting up a fully working shop with login & file download that will meet your needs.
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/members/navaldesign.html

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Request to clear my issues/concerns (Sincere subscriber)

Every features that you are asking for is available with the VodaHost hosting package including setting up your online shop. You cant find a better hosting package with so many free goodies.

Take the plunge to join. Non of us has ever regretted we did.

You are in control of your site at all times.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X