PDA

View Full Version : Please Comment on New Site

MTMN
12-31-2005, 05:30 AM
New site, very basic. I want to add a page that allows users to download forms but I haven't purchased the software yet. I am wondering if there is a link/thread to learn how to have a real-time schedule to book potential appointments. Such a monster exists, yes? Also, would like to "jazz" it up but am afraid of going overkill. Any suggestions/sites to get ideas from would be appreciated.
Thanks -- www.forwardprogressions.com (http://www.forwardprogressions.com)

racefan20
12-31-2005, 07:50 AM
It looks very nice and very clean. I don't think you'd be risking overkill by adding a few small graphics to dress it up a little.

VodaHost
01-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Clean and simple..I like it.

Girlonthehill
01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
I think your site is very clean, simple and to the point, easy to navigate too. I'm a picture person and personally would feel more welcomed to your site if there were a smittering of pix e.g. nature pix like streams (images that promote relaxation), if you know what I mean. But that is just my humble opinion, I hope you don't mind. Well done :o)

MTMN
01-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks --
Amanda, that is the feedback I need -- I am just not sure how to streamline it into the site -- so once I do I would like your humble opinion again :)

santini
01-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Nice site flows well, how about pictures with the Bio's? its always nice to have a face with a name.

wiggytuftuk
01-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi,
What a great site.i think i saw something along the lines of what you wanted @ bravenet.com Hope you find what you are looking for.
regards
Jay

MTMN
01-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks Jay -- That's a pretty neat resource area. I am a little concerned about the banners, so I must mull that over a bit.

Pics -- hmmmm.....I will have to reconsider....I have had several people ask about it, so I guess it probably would be good....
I should be making changes this weekend, so check back & see my progess Sunday or Monday....thanks for the feedback, I know its hard to make comments sometimes, much appreciated :) --CM