X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? one installation of Soholaunch per account

Hi,

I would just like to clarify a few things:

1) It says that "You can only have one installation of soholaunch per account." does this mean that if i wanted to have two sites made with Soholaunch then i would have to pay again for another account.
    Does it also mean that i can not run another website using the Bluevoda website builder on the same account?
    2) As far as i understand it Soholaunch is a online website builder so is it correct to say that if i am not online i will not be able to edit or look at my site in the same way that i can with the Bluevoda website builder.

Thanks,

Louis

Re: ? one installation of Soholaunch per account

Correct! that you can only run 1 soho per account. But you can add as many BV pages or BV add on sites with extra add on domains to the same account. Have a think on which one you use the most, as it may be better to have the soho in a sub domain & use the main site area for your BV site & pages.

You have to be live on line with soho.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks

can you give me an example what a sub-domain is and how it works if you have a sub-domain.

Louis

Comment

Hi, a sub domain would look like http://www.mysubdomaim.mysite.com. Not sure if there is any advantages or dis advantages with the SE's, but it used to be a good way to get recognized with the SE,s if you couldn't get a pacific name for a main domain. But this no longer apply's.
        Can be a handy way to organize a site if you have a business with several department's. Each one could have there own subdomain.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Sub-domains are under intense scrutiny by all Search Engines as of 4-2007, since they have been the major source of spam entities who used to operate somewhat freely under the auspices of legitimate primary domains. They are no longer valued similarly, and numerous sub-domains have proven to be a negative metric overall (if not total red flag).

Businesses have been scrambling to convert to the primary use of add-on domains, since they require a bit more "regulation" and "proof of identity" as they are subject to individual purchase and registration....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

And, to further what Vasili says - even if that wasn't the case, using BV and Soho - means your site will have to designs and not be cohesive. I recommend using one or the other - make a choice - it will look better to your customers and that will bring more sales.

(I never recommend sub-domains.)
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks all for the help

Comment

Working...
              X