What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Just got done creating my site. BV is a powerful tool and I feel I am only beginning to tap the surface on what I can do with it. Please let me know what you think and if any improvements should be made1

Thanks!

www.sgtinting.com

Re: What do you think?

Hi, nice looking site, like the style/colours & its well laid out.
    The only thing to look out for is the rough edges on images when reducing with the image by the blue tags (& the extra kb’s on the page).
    Your pages are loading ok, but will load even faster & also have some smooth images. IE: on the http://www.sgtinting.com/Automotive_Tinting.html page there is an image http://www.sgtinting.com/A%2016.jpg at around 1955x947 @100kb. This could be like the one below at 202x98 @ 8kb? Every bit helps! Same with http://www.sgtinting.com/Res%202%20(577%20x%20456).jpg that it would view better if sized to the image changer to save distortion. The names of the images won’t help your site with the SE’s. The images are just as important as the text in that they are used as part of a search. It would be unusual for a visitor to enter Res%202%20(577%20x%20456) for tinted glass in a Google search. But if the image was named http://www.sgtinting.com/tinted-patio-doors.jpg it may come up on a search & attract a visitor.

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Congratulations, a very savvy, sleek and well thought out site. BEing really picky.. on the services page, the photos cover the drop down menu. You've justified the text on the welcome section which looks great, have you rest of the text blocks? I sense it would look sleeker. I'm not 100% sure about the text 'SOLARITY' over the arch and the only thing I can think of is having the word arched as well. Again, that's being really picky.
      www.madinmelbourne.com.au
      the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Hi, Very good if this is your first go, just the red writing on this page on the grey background I find hard to read and heavy on the eyes. http://www.sgtinting.com/Energy_Savings.html

Maybe a contact form on your Contact page or info@sgtinting.com, personal choice but I always think it looks more professional.

Paul
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

not bad needs tweaking line up where it say fax number and contact also transportations the s is falling in the image and if you scroll down to the bottom you left a tex there double click to edit
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Really good looking layout and design overall!

I wonder why you put up the Clearwater Yellow Pages link instead of a Map that shows maybe your service area....(thinking that you would rather get a call to go to the customer rather than have them come to you?). Reason I ask, is it because you have an ad in the Clearwater rather than the Tarpon Springs/Holiday book?? I lived in Tarpon for 10 years....

You may wish to include more accessible content on Service Area, Committment, Warranty, and/or Installation Guidelines (time frames, mobile selection vs. showroom, etc.). That might be more desirable to consumers to be seen "up-front" or more emphasized, yes?

Great job!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Site Looks Much Better Except If You Scroll Down To The Bottom Of Your Pages You Still Got Double Click To Edit Tex Box. Good Luck
              sigpicJoe
              Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
              The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

You have done very well. Ditto Chris about the pics. There is always something!! Really your site is very good and different people see it their way.
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Lots of thanks to you all. It is hard for my wife to be critical because she says everything I do is "perfect" (he he). All of your comments were useful and I am making the appropriate changes as we speak. I have loved using this software and told my wife maybe I should change businesses because I had such fun designing this site. Well, Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X