Check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out

Please review my site..... not all links work yet, but this is a trial run.
    thanks

americanpatriotgames.com

Re: Check it out

Not coming up, Sky Pilot.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

I edited your post to make your link work - you had a typo - and I also added the www - I suggest you use it.

Glad to see you got it up and running - and I can see all the hard work you've put into it.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Sky Pilot,

Glad to see it up, ditto Beth's comment about the hard work you have put into it.
        Too much to do today to spend a lot of time but at first glance very impressive! You have some pages opening in the same window, others in a new one - would make it uniform where possible. Better in the same imo.
        Overall an excellent first impression, best of luck!
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

WOW!! You have really put in alot of work. Looks good. Your text on the "BLOG" Check it out, the last part is over lapping the space below. You might want to try and resize your pics, the page took awhile to load.

good work though!!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi, lots of work going on here! You said a few links are not working? But some are linking to the wrong pages. But you may have this as wok in progress. Not sure how you have done the up lines on the menu bars? But they show fine in IE & blobs in FF. Wasn't sure if you may of used wshapes for this, as some other sites have had the same problem.
            You have also got many of the pages set to _blank & this might annoy a few visitors. Best to leave the target with no writing in it at all.(I nearly said blank). lol

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

wow, great work... interesting live help button.. how are you managing that? What's with the 'hole punch' look thru the bar with the games listed? Looks a bit weird for my liking... you've done really well tho', I sense people interested in games will be keen to bookmark it.
              www.madinmelbourne.com.au
              the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

great looking site check you links out some not working some open in a another widow.make it the same window.less clicks people will stay and look most people will leave if you got to keep hiting back and forth
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Heeey nice work there :) You put a lot of effort into your site thus far. Looks pro keep it up!
                  http://www.learnflashfromhome.com - Short Flash courses with online help - learn flash

Comment

Working...
                  X