IP Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Blocked

I have several sites built with Blue Voda and hosted with Voda Host. I am not exactly a newbie......... I have been at this for over three years, have built 3 sites for myself and have built several sites for others with Blue Voda. My problem is that I am not able to log onto the CPanel for the following sites: www.ohiogolftax.com, www.indianagolftax.com, www.suncoastpavers.com I am also not able to view any of these sites on the web or receive/send emails through webmail. Other than these three sites, I'm not having any problem with the web. The really weird thing is that I am only having trouble on this machine. I can log onto the CPanel with my laptop or a friends pc and view the sites just fine? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. TKS!

Re: IP Blocked

Sounds like your IP has been blocked for to many failed login attempts....submit a support ticket and ask them to check if your IP is blocked.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: IP Blocked

I have a sneaky feeling that it may be your anti virus and internet security firewall that is causing your problem. Check it out.

I have been having the same problem these last few days and finally ID my
      Trend Micro Antivirus and internet security firewall as the culprit.

No problem connecting with my wireless laptop but my pc was not able to find my IP address.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X