adding an image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding an image

Hi, I'm sorry to ask for help again so soon but the shape thingie is driving me nuts! I've been wrestling with this for hours and can't fix it.

I'm using a rounded rectangle as a second background on my web pages (the white part) but the edges keep changing and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong that's causing that.

In BlueVoda (before I publish) it looks correct and normal, but then when I go to view it on the internet, some of the pages' edges have become long and jagged. I'll fix the pages that have changed shapes (copying and pasting from another page), and then low and behold, another one decides to change shapes.

I'd be so grateful for any help. Thanks, Emmy.

Border how it should be:
    www.cherrylanememories.com

Border when it changes: http://www.cherrylanememories.com/o_...ouncement.html
    Emmy

Re: adding an image

it appears that your rounded rectangle is a gif image 786 x 2463. i'm not sure if that was the original size or you resized it once it was uploaded. i'm not sure why you are using an image for your rounded rectangle. i have played with your website a bit and you can see how the white and black rounded rectangles are perfect. i used the shape tool on our menu and just place the images and text where you have them. again your white rounded rectangle is a gif image as well as your black rounded rectangle. these are big images and will load slowly versus using the shape tool. let me know if i can be of assistance. you can contact me through my website. good luck. you can see what i did by going here:
    www.videopostcards.info/cherrylane.html
    hope this solves your problem
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: adding an image

Thanks so much! I figured out though that it was because I had deleted the 'images' folder in BV. Whoops! LOL. Thanks for taking the time to help me and with that example site. I really appreciate it.
      Emmy

Comment

Working...
      X