small problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small problem

Im just curious when i bring up my pages there all tittled 'Untitled Page' on the tabs in my browser how do i change this to what i want.

my site -

and one thing im worried that im an Australian buisness but my page is a .com not a .com.au does this make much difference when people search in Australia or is it more to do with key words in my pages.

thanks
    Dean
    Dean

ACE Wargames
    A Games Workshop Reseller

Re: small problem

Hi, Menu>View>Page properties:...Title????????????????.
    On the domain front, its will get to the whole world. But getting good content on the pages relating to where you are including country, will help a lot. Include this on the page & in the key words if appropriate.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So you mean adding the word ' Australia ' in my page names.
      Dean

ACE Wargames

Comment

Hi, Page the title of the page is one of the important parts of users being able to find you. Not sure that AU is important to be within the title? But certainly within the page & possibly key words or description to help the SE’s know where you are. The title should refer the content of the page & not really the company name as a priority until well known. Maybe………….

WARHAMMER, LORD of the RINGS, for Gamers from ACE War games.

On the home page with some other titles/games in the description area.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So do you think i should have all 3 games in the title like -
          Warhammer 40k, Lord of the Rings, Warhammer Fantasy for gamers from Ace Wargames. or keep it shorter like your eg.

and then in the discription area have say -
          Space marines, Chaos, Orks, Eldar and so on with all the different army types that go with the game.

and do i do this just onthe home page and leave the others with out titles and descriptions.
          Dean

ACE Wargames

Comment

ALL pages should have titles and descriptions, unless you don't necessarily worry about them being found.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi, as Ramsey is saying, treat all web pages as an individual page for the se's to find. You can then target visitors to what you might think that they will enter as a search. (This is the hard part of knowing what a user will enter as a search in one of the SE's) Little things may help with things like Ace Wargames. Wargames is not a word & might not be entered in the search by a visitor this way. But! they might enter it as war games. This part takes some experimenting & key word investigation on what you will know about your visitors.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X