No announcement yet.

How do I get a user name and password?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a user name and password?

Hi, I joined VodaHost on May 15 and paid for 1 year. I still have not received a confirmation email or information on how to get my username and password. When I try to publish my website, it asks for this information. How long does it take to get this information?

Get your credit card out and purchase VodaHost and start publishing web pages.

VodaHost offers the best cpanel hosting on super fast servers with unlimited Bandwidth. #1 rated web hosting for all your cpanel hosting needs.

Welcome to VodaHost

Comment

Oh, you already bought it.

I'm soory you will have to ask administration I'm just another Guest

Sorry

Comment

Got the username and password!

Just wanted to update and let everyone know I got my username and password and it wasn't Vodahost's fault for the delay. Apparently my domain which was registered elsewhere was less than 60 days old and could not be transferred. I was not informed of this until I received a message to call Vodahost, who so kindly explained everything to me and sent me a confirmation email immediately with my username, password, and instructions on how to change my nameservers. Thanks Vodahost, you are a great and helpful service.

Comment

Working...
        X