Annimations in Blue Voda - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annimations in Blue Voda - Help!

Hello! and Help! I have been through all the tutorials and the Blue Voda program itself, but cannot find a way to do this simple task - if you can help me, you are my hero!!

I am building www.internationalizeDK.com and I have a very simple thing I would like to do on the first page. There is an image which should remain static and above the image the text should switch between:

"We help Nerds conquer the World." (for 10 seconds)

and for the next 10 seconds

"Outsourced B2B Marketing and Sales for DK Develoment firms going global."

I made them as two separate bvp files that perhaps I could toggle between. Alternatively is there a way to alternate banner graphics above the image.

Thank you so!
    LJ in Denmark

Re: Annimations in Blue Voda - Help!

i will make this for your in the same format that you have the nerds banner and it will change automatically as many times as you want. i would not do this for 10 seconds, but would suggest 5 seconds - 10 seconds is too long. Can i send this to your email address in Denmark? i will try that. it will be a gif file and you import it with the image import tool. hope this helps - i will do this tonight.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Annimations in Blue Voda - Help!

Thank you, that was very, very nice of you! Actually, I did not see that anyone answered my post, and finally bought a simple banner design program. It isn't optimal, because i cannot use different colors in the text lines, but it got the job done.
      It still is not clear to me how it works in blue voda, unless a flash animation is imported. Would you be so kind as to tell me where the image/timing controls are? I simply cannot find them. Again thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X