Required Checkbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required Checkbox

I've read the following forum http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...light=checkbox

and couldn't get it to work. Please help - what is going wrong? I want people to be prevented from sumbitting the form unless the checkbox directly above the submit button is checked. I followed all the directions in the above link, changed the names to equal the names of my form and checkbox - but still nothing. Is there something I'm missing? Anything more I can do? Thanks for all your help!

Re: Required Checkbox

The tutorial is correct, and it works perfecly, UNLESS you have some mistake in your page, or you have Javascript disabled in your browser.

Please provide the link to the form so we can check.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Could the problem be that I haven't yet published the page? I only have checked to see if it works by clicking the preview page button on the top toolbar in BlueVoda. If it should work by previewing the page but it does not then how can I send you the link wothout publishing it? I know, I sound pretty ignorant but this is my first time trying to build something like this. Thanks for your time.

Comment

No, it should also work in preview, because that is Javascript.

Create a zip with your page and attach it here (in a post) . Someone, me or another member, will review it.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Here is the page. The checkbox is at the bottom just above the submit button. Hope you can open the file.
          Attached Files

Comment

You page is ok, the checkbox keeps the submit button disabled, until it is checked, so it MUST be your browser .

Please note the when previewing the page, the browser will give you an alert message about active x content being dangerous etc. This will not appear when the page will be published-
            So, you either do not allow the active content (Javascript in this case) so the script doesn't work in preview, OR your browser is, anyway, set to have Javascript disabled.

Don't worry, you are ok
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks so much for your help!! I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
              X