Unexpected File Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected File Format

Every single page that I try to preview, I get an error saying "Unexpected File Format". This never happened before. I even opened up a blank, new page and tried to preview it, and it said the same thing. I don't get it. Now, I can only see the page after I publish it. I can still save and publish with no problem, but can't preview. Help!

Re: Unexpected File Format

sometimes when i am getting that message, i just download the builder again. you can't lose any files and it usually is ok after that.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

do you uninstall the old builder before reinstalling a new version?

Comment

I uninstalled the old version and reinstalled a new one and it still does the same thing. I can't even preveiw a blank page without the error coming up.

Comment

I also get the same UNEXPECTED FILE FORMAT on every one of my 24 pages I have created after (very expensive) weeks of hard slog and slavishly following the tutorials: I am incredibly annoyed: and the suggestions on this forum as to resolve the issue don't help in the slightest: I refuse to spend any more time with Blue Voda as they have not created a product that works easily

Comment

Working...
          X