Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms

Hi! I have read everything about forms but when it comes to submit the data on the form I have created I just get the "write mail" client and nothing related to the information requested on the form. This script is an example of my form:

<HEAD>
    <TITLE>Untitled Page</TITLE>
    <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Created by BlueVoda">
    </HEAD>
    <BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <DIV style="position:absolute; left:21px; top:20px; width:534px; height:298px; z-index:3" align="left" valign="top">
    <FORM name=myform method=POST action="mailto:gatolulu****.com" enctype="text/plain">
    <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:272px;top:25px;width :144px;z-index:0" size="18" name="Name" value="">
    <INPUT type="submit" name="submit" value="agree" style="position:absolute;left:276px;top:67px;z-index:1">
    <DIV style="position:absolute; left:197px; top:28px; width:54px; height:16px; z-index:2" align="left" valign="top">
    <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#000000" face="Arial">Nombre</FONT>
    </DIV>

</FORM>

</DIV>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

I have gotten a lot of help from customer service, but I can't get the data I'm requesting on the form. Please try the Term page or the Quiz page on my website and you will see that you can't send anything but a simple email:
    www.spanishlessonsarecool.com

Thanks!
    Ricardo

Re: Forms- Yeah?

I have been trying to figure that one out too Ricardo. I have not heard any response other than to watch the tutorials. I decided to go to vodabids to see if I could hire someone to build the form correctly so it bypasses the write mail and goes directly to a database. A few days no takers yet. Might be too small of a job.

Comment

Re: Forms

Originally posted by Ricardo
      Hi! I have read everything about forms but when it comes to submit the data on the form I have created I just get the "write mail" client and nothing related to the information requested on the form. This script is an example of my form:

<HEAD>
      <TITLE>Untitled Page</TITLE>
      <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Created by BlueVoda">
      </HEAD>
      <BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
      <DIV style="position:absolute; left:21px; top:20px; width:534px; height:298px; z-index:3" align="left" valign="top">
      <FORM name=myform method=POST action="mailto:gatolulu****.com" enctype="text/plain">
      <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:272px;top:25px;width :144px;z-index:0" size="18" name="Name" value="">
      <INPUT type="submit" name="submit" value="agree" style="position:absolute;left:276px;top:67px;z-index:1">
      <DIV style="position:absolute; left:197px; top:28px; width:54px; height:16px; z-index:2" align="left" valign="top">
      <FONT style="FONT-SIZE:10pt" color="#000000" face="Arial">Nombre</FONT>
      </DIV>

</FORM>

</DIV>
      </BODY>
      </HTML>

I have gotten a lot of help from customer service, but I can't get the data I'm requesting on the form. Please try the Term page or the Quiz page on my website and you will see that you can't send anything but a simple email:
      www.spanishlessonsarecool.com

Thanks!
      Ricardo
      Change the email to be your Vodahost email address, not an external one. This should fix the problem. However it also depend on the configuration of your (or your visitors) email client, so it also might not work always. For a more reliable solution, use a PHP processing script. On the forms forum there are lots of comments about the argument
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Forms- Yeah?

Originally posted by qazwsxedc
        I have been trying to figure that one out too Ricardo. I have not heard any response other than to watch the tutorials. I decided to go to vodabids to see if I could hire someone to build the form correctly so it bypasses the write mail and goes directly to a database. A few days no takers yet. Might be too small of a job.
        Scripts that send the email to you can also put the data in your MySQL. Of course, this goes a little beyond a simple mail script. Upload your form page and I'll see if i can provide you with a script. You will have to let me know also details about your database.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X