Help Abvfp Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Abvfp Help

I have installed ABVFP and have read over the instructions several times. When I go to modify a form, all the default text in the the txt fields. Everytime I try to change something and click memorize settings, it saves as a new form with all the default info on it. To be specific, its the successful/unsuccessful URL's im having trouble with. I set it up to be sites i created but, when i try to save those sites in the settings, it creates new form with yourdomain.com in it. Can anyone help me or tell me what im doin wrong?

I have created another form although now when i ried to submit the info from the page(to create the tables neccessary in my SQL? i get this error message

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/foapcnro/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/foapcnro/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php:62) in /home/foapcnro/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/foapcnro/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php:62) in /home/foapcnro/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 411

What does this mean and how do i fix?

Re: Help Abvfp Help

To edit a form, you need to check the "Modify the settings of an existing Form" in the previous page. Otherwise, even though you select a form from the drop down, ABVFP creates a new form setup.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X