Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text in NavBars

Hello,

Please note the following issues with text only nav bars.

1) When I make and approve a change to the text only nav bar, the width of the box changes, getting much wider... way beyond 800. I am forced to move the boundaries back to where I want them after each change.

2) Even though I've selected Targe: "blank," some of my text only nav bar items are opening a new browser window when I preview the page I am working on.

As long as I am on the subject of nav bars, if I WANT a new browser window to open when a nav bar/link is selected, what should I choose in the "Target" field?

If you like, I can forward the VodaHost file to you.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Charles Gambetta

Re: Text in NavBars

Hi Charles

Answer to your questions

1. I am not quite sure what you mean. Are able to post your url so we can have a look?

2. If you don't want pages to open in a new window, your Target field should be empty, which is the BV default. Only use 'blank' if you want it to open in a new window.

Regards

Darren

Comment

Re: Text in NavBars

On the first question, only guessing, as your question is confusing - but if the text is wider than the width you select, the page will automatically widen to accept the text. You can't pick a less wide page than what you put on it.

And Darren answered #2 - blank will always open a new window.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X