Signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature?

Is it a must to put a signature? What should I put in my signatures? And what is the point of putting the authors name?

Re: Signature?

The point in putting your name should be obvious. Its courtesy, like signing your letters.

No, you dont have to have a signature, but gee, there goes a good link to your site, maybe even visitors to your site, and maybe even a customer... but .. if you dont need any... carry on.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      The point in putting your name should be obvious. Its courtesy, like signing your letters.

No, you dont have to have a signature, but gee, there goes a good link to your site, maybe even visitors to your site, and maybe even a customer... but .. if you dont need any... carry on.

Karen
      I spend hours and hours and hours and hours at my PC doing mundane tasks, and I must say Karen.. Your posts make me stop for 5 minutes and .

Don't ever stop!...
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

So you have to limit yourself to twenty five words? And what is good to put in a signature?

Comment

Working...
        X