Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new site

Hi all,
    Could you please take a look at the first bits of my new site and comment,many thanks.

www.disneyorlandomagic.com
    Jay
    www.orlandomouseworld.com

Re: new site

Hi,
    It's looking good, very professional. Like the title with the animated stars. Dunno if you've thought of this but having the ggogle search bar on your home/index page may encourage visitors to move away from your site rather than further into it... just a thought.. Good luck and happy new year.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Nice combination of blue shades, it looks quite professional, can i ask both of you wich resolutions did you used to build your pages..?

Comment

erm... not sure how to answer that... checked my display settings and it's set to 1024x768 pixels... does that answer your question? I didn't even think about that when I designed my site, so it's accidental. If I haven't answered your question - please tell me where to look to get the answer :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          Hi,
          It's looking good, very professional. Like the title with the animated stars. Dunno if you've thought of this but having the ggogle search bar on your home/index page may encourage visitors to move away from your site rather than further into it... just a thought.. Good luck and happy new year.

many thanks for your input very welcomed
          Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
            Nice combination of blue shades, it looks quite professional, can i ask both of you wich resolutions did you used to build your pages..?
            Hi,
            Many thanks for looking at my stuff,just used the custom colour palette to give things a bit more zing.
            many thanks
            regards
            Jay
            Jay

Comment

Yes Girlonthehil. that answer my question totally, my screen is also 1024x768 thats why your site fits perfertly in my screen, i guess so at list, for sure the site of Wiggytuftuk was made with other screen resolution because there i have to scroll a bit to the right to see the whole page, i am coming to the point that there is just simply no way to build a site that fits in all screens, and we have to choose just the more used screen resolution that as far as i know is 1024x768... maybe this is also a good tip for Wiggytuftuk...

Regards

Comment

Hi again,
                Thanks for pointing out that my screen was slightly too wide.To fit in my ads and weather i right clicked on page to get to page properties and increased the page width but now have brought back in.
                Jay

Comment

Working...
                X