PDA

View Full Version : new site

wiggytuftuk
01-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi all,
Could you please take a look at the first bits of my new site and comment,many thanks.

www.disneyorlandomagic.com (http://www.disneyorlandomagic.com)

Girlonthehill
01-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi,
It's looking good, very professional. Like the title with the animated stars. Dunno if you've thought of this but having the ggogle search bar on your home/index page may encourage visitors to move away from your site rather than further into it... just a thought.. Good luck and happy new year.

Julia
01-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Nice combination of blue shades, it looks quite professional, can i ask both of you wich resolutions did you used to build your pages..?

Girlonthehill
01-02-2006, 08:24 PM
erm... not sure how to answer that... checked my display settings and it's set to 1024x768 pixels... does that answer your question? I didn't even think about that when I designed my site, so it's accidental. If I haven't answered your question - please tell me where to look to get the answer :o)

wiggytuftuk
01-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi,
It's looking good, very professional. Like the title with the animated stars. Dunno if you've thought of this but having the ggogle search bar on your home/index page may encourage visitors to move away from your site rather than further into it... just a thought.. Good luck and happy new year.

many thanks for your input very welcomed

wiggytuftuk
01-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Nice combination of blue shades, it looks quite professional, can i ask both of you wich resolutions did you used to build your pages..?
Hi,
Many thanks for looking at my stuff,just used the custom colour palette to give things a bit more zing.
many thanks
regards
Jay

Julia
01-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Yes Girlonthehil. that answer my question totally, my screen is also 1024x768 thats why your site fits perfertly in my screen, i guess so at list, for sure the site of Wiggytuftuk was made with other screen resolution because there i have to scroll a bit to the right to see the whole page, i am coming to the point that there is just simply no way to build a site that fits in all screens, and we have to choose just the more used screen resolution that as far as i know is 1024x768... maybe this is also a good tip for Wiggytuftuk...

Regards

wiggytuftuk
01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi again,
Thanks for pointing out that my screen was slightly too wide.To fit in my ads and weather i right clicked on page to get to page properties and increased the page width but now have brought back in.