Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't my background shape there when I publish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't my background shape there when I publish?

My background shape is not showing up when I publish a page. It doesn't do it on every page, just some. I tried deleting the shape and putting another one on, but that didn't work. I also tried to copy and paste everything onto a new blank page and publish that but it didn't work either. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
    Promised Land Honey

Re: Why isn't my background shape there when I publish?

Which are you referring to BlueVoda or your website?

If it is your website please provide you URL address so others may view your problem.

As far as publishing goes if something is missing or not right you double
    check your Bluevoda page and republish after the correction is made.

If it is still not showing up it may be the file extension itself [i.e. .jpg or.png etc] go to your cPanel, edit and add your file extension that you are using.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I am referring to my website that I built using Blue Voda.
      I already published the page after I corrected the problem and nothing changed. Here's the url - http://www.ezekielthree.com/timeline.html

Comment

its the size of the file - 8696 x 2921 is way too big. it probably would take 20 minutes to load if it is loadable. you see how the other images load from left to right and there size is 1543 x 629. the background 18 times bigger. if you have to make your website left to right, why not cut your background images the same as the outer image. and just join them together. that way you may have a chance. never saw this before, but understand what you are trying to with the time line look.
        good luck
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi,

Try this out

Goto "Tool" select options and check the "Drag and drop option"

[I have never experienced problems using copy and paste. The above maybe the cause.]

Another thing that you should do is to validate all your links which is also under "Tools" before you publish your pages. I found some missing links in your website.

If I may suggest, consider designing your time line vertically instead of horizontally as it is easier to scroll downwards.

My family tree index page contains nearly 4000 names which I save as Html
          and place it in a "Html Box" in BlueVoda and it scrolls vertically.

Here is the link..Salasilah
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X