Guest book help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest book help

Hi. I posted yesterday about deleting entries in a guest book. I am new to all of this, but I am trying to create a web site for my band and I would like to know where to go to delete an entry in case someone leaves something unappropriate. My domain is: http://therockersband.net
    Thanks
    Rick

Re: Guest book help

You must set the guestbook up so that you can login as an administrator first. In BlueVoda simply duoble-click on it and then go to -> advanced and click administrator. Type in a password (the default is 'password') and publish it. Then you should be able to login and view all entries, edit and delete them.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Morning!
        I am having trouble, too, with adding a guestbook to my site. The guestbook was loaded onto the site and I went in through FTP and changed the permissions to 777, but at what I get...

What have I done wrong?
        Thanks,
        Pam

Comment

Hi,
          I have followed the instructions to add a guest book. Not a problem. However, when using the BV FTP, it wants me to upload 'guestbookdb.php'. All I have in my local files is guestbook.bvp. Where is the 'guestbookdb.php' located? In the root directory there is guestbook.html and guestbook.php. I understand about changing the permissions to 777. That is done. So if I can find 'guestbookdb.php', I should be in business. I do see ./guestbookdb.php and guestbook.php in the advanced tab of the form properties. Can you help me go forward to be able to get the guest book functional?
          Thank You,
          Pam

www.thesablebrush.com

Comment

Working...
          X