Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link question

www.togetherandalways.info
    I have a problem with my bridesmaids page it seems to open in another window,can anyone advice please.
    Thanks
    Jules

Re: Problems with a page

change the target from _blank to _self

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: link question

My pages won't link from index. Some of them won't come up in browser. I have read and re-read tutorials and can't seem to find my problem. Can someone check my site at www.arlenegreenportraits.com and give me a clue. As you can guess, I am not particularly savvy in this web building.

Comment

Hi Arlene,

You should really open a new thread if you have a question as you stand more chance of getting a quicker response...

Anyway, some of your links don't work because they have a gap betwen arlenegreen and portraits.com

Close this gap up and you will be okay.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that.

Comment

i checked it out from the home page and here is what i suggest you do:
            1. make sure there are no spaces, caps, in the link - you have a space in the charicatures after arlenegreen. You also have the same space in the guestbook. I'm not sure why you are having the problem with water colors, but i assume that you have not saved the website page as water_color, but that is how the link is done.
            2. you should choose the self or leave it blank when you choose a target. when you choose blank another window opens up and this is annoying. you don't need another window if you have the same menu on each page. You only need another window if you have your visitor leave your site. That way when they x out they will be back on your site. I notice that you do not have the menu on the contact us page. Always try to make it easy for someone to navigate through your site.
            with these changes you should be happier. if you need some one on one help, just contact me through my website and i can walk you through this. once you've done it once correctly, you will become the webmaster expert in your household.
            good luck
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
            X