Mail to Order Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail to Order Form

I am building a website for my mother and I need help on building an order form that will send an e-mail to a corresponding email account after a person enters in the appropriate information. (Item codes, qty., their name and contact info) I watched and emulated the form tutorial many times and so far I have a nice neat little form that opens up my default email client with a blank email.

The email I want to receive should have the Customers name, their email address, the result of a checkbox, items they ordered and the quantity of items they order.
    I and definitely not a PHP wiz, I don't have the first clue about how to use it.

But there has to be a way to do this. I also do not have a Voda Host account just yet because I'm still trying to build the page and the order page is what is keeping me from "running out" and getting one. I have the order page up on a school club page I manage so take a look and see if any one can find a solution, please.

Re: Mail to Order Form

Please click the link below and read what is written about the PHP code
    underneath the tutorial. I know it looks scary to a begginer. But it is
    actually VERY easy...Take one line at a time and you should be able to do
    it in less than 15 minutes...He Who Dares Wins!

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt..._basicform.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by quiltedtoatea
      I am building a website for my mother and I need help on building an order form that will send an e-mail to a corresponding email account after a person enters in the appropriate information. (Item codes, qty., their name and contact info) I watched and emulated the form tutorial many times and so far I have a nice neat little form that opens up my default email client with a blank email.

The email I want to receive should have the Customers name, their email address, the result of a checkbox, items they ordered and the quantity of items they order.
      I and definitely not a PHP wiz, I don't have the first clue about how to use it.

But there has to be a way to do this. I also do not have a Voda Host account just yet because I'm still trying to build the page and the order page is what is keeping me from "running out" and getting one. I have the order page up on a school club page I manage so take a look and see if any one can find a solution, please.
      No fear about anything. After you sign up, somebody from this forum will guide you step by step. But first sign up and upload the form page so someone can actually help you.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you administrator.

I am a newbie into the form stuff and I feel I need to know how to get the form page designed. I had earlier designed websites with front page but could not design a form page and it has been my headacque.

i read your tutorial on forms and within hours I was able to create my own website forms. Thank you very much. I am so happy for this wonderful knowledge which I have gained today, free of charge. You have made my world and I feel happy for your effort.

Simeon

Comment

Working...
        X