Search Engine Submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine Submission

I am in the process of designing my page. Exactly how much is it going to cost to get it published on search engines such as Google and/or Yahoo?

Paul

Re: Search Engine Submission

We offer a onetime free submission service to all our customers.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Also ive been advised to wait till my site is completly finished before submitting.

also your pages will still come up on those search engines with out submitting them as my site is ranking well on Google but i havent submitted it yet (as its not complete yet) just make sure you have no missing links in your site and no spelling mistakes. If you need to know more go to - http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/google.html
      alot of good threads in there that helped me with Search engines and how they work.
      Dean

ACE Wargames
      A Games Workshop Reseller

Comment

Paul as you publish your pages and develop good informative content with the right Keywords the search engines will find you without having to submit to them. You will then have to work on finding the right keywords and developing some inbound links to start getting a decent ranking for your keywords. It all takes time but lots of good content is a good start.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

What Phil says.
          There is no need to submit, the se's will find you anyway. In monetary terms it will cost you nothing, (unless you don't have a BV account yet), in terms of time, you need to invest plenty! Concentrate on the content!

Comment

Working...
          X