Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with access after a computer disaster

Hello!
    My computer crashed two days ago, and I have reinstalled all my software. But I have lost ALL my Vodahost data, included the Vodahost Support user/pass for open a support ticket, ans I have no access at Cpanel, ftp or databases.

Why I need to do?. Please help me, and leave me a method to acreditate my identity with us.

Thanks!
    Fernando
    http://www.trekminal.com
    STAR TREK PHASE II en espaņol

Re: Help with access after a computer disaster

Originally posted by trekminal View Post
    Hello!
    My computer crashed two days ago, and I have reinstalled all my software. But I have lost ALL my Vodahost data, included the Vodahost Support user/pass for open a support ticket, ans I have no access at Cpanel, ftp or databases.

Why I need to do?. Please help me, and leave me a method to acreditate my identity with us.

Thanks!

You will need to send an email to support@vodahost.com and identify yourself clearly starting with sending your email from the email you used when joining voda hosting. State all of your information the same as when you opened your account in the beginning.

Your information will be sent to you from support.

In the meantime, you can import your pages if you do not have any copies, via your blue voda website builder. As you import the pages, save them by their original name again on your computer - they will automatically save as a .bvp file for you, which you can open at anytime again and edit as usual.

Open a new page, choose new page from existing html - tick remote from the internet - import .. your page will be brought in for you, you will need to resave all of your images to your computer either by right clicking and saving from your site to your computer or you can download these items once you gain access to your control panel, file manager and ftp.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X