This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving in bluevoda

Am I mad? I had spent nearly 3 hours working carefully on the frontpage of my new website, yet when I clicked to save the page it gave me an failed message! I lost all my work a few moments later after trying every which way to save my page before publishing and then microsoft said 'bluevoda is experiencing problems and must shut down. sorry!' Yikes! Have I done something wrong? Really appreciate any help

Thanks

trainabull.com
    Last edited by jellybean lollipop; 03-04-2008, 11:25 PM. Reason: grammer error

Re: saving in bluevoda

I am afraid.. to put it politely s*** happens! The best advice I can give you to this is SAVE SAVE SAVE as you go along!

You spent three hours on a page and didn't think to keep saving it every 5 mins or so?

There is at least one good thing from this... You won't do that again will you?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: saving in bluevoda

Good advice....I save my work every 5-10 minutes.....computers are not perfect....Anything can happen in 3 hours.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X