Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Dear Fellow Vodians,

I would like to know if it is possible to combine the power of the drop and drag and css control of the fonts and background?

What I would like to do is have an external style sheet that will control the basic fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background. Then I would use the good old BV for adding images, gadgets and positioning.

Any ideas out there in Vodaland?

Thanks in advance!
    V-Boy!

Re: CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Is there are way to do change BV to use a font family and H1, H2 etc?

Comment

Originally posted by V-Boy View Post
      Is there are way to do change BV to use a font family and H1, H2 etc?

This may help. LINK
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris ~ How does this override the BV code?

Comment

Hi, its not overriding anything. The css is instructing an element "<h1> tag" to behave or look as instructed by the css code in the header. But this is just the h1 you are asking about. To change fonts & parts of a page. pop into the page properties area. Menu>View>Page Properties.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,

I must be missing something, I don't see <h1> or any other element as a selection in Menu>View>Page Properties. Just the fonts and sizes.

Comment

Hi, I think we have got crossed wires on 2 questions. Lol. I was pointing out the font could be changed in the pages properties.
              But if you wanted to use external css to control text & font of BV, I don’t think it can be done. But you can have external css & control text/font that you place on a page if entered on the page via tags in a html box on the front of your BV page. This will then be cotrolled with an external css in each pages html head area.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X