PDA

View Full Version : CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

V-Boy
03-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Dear Fellow Vodians,

I would like to know if it is possible to combine the power of the drop and drag and css control of the fonts and background?

What I would like to do is have an external style sheet that will control the basic fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background. Then I would use the good old BV for adding images, gadgets and positioning.

Any ideas out there in Vodaland?

Thanks in advance!
V-Boy!

V-Boy
03-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Is there are way to do change BV to use a font family and H1, H2 etc?

Collectors-info
03-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Is there are way to do change BV to use a font family and H1, H2 etc?

This may help. LINK (http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/216459-post5.html)

V-Boy
03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi Chris ~ How does this override the BV code?

Collectors-info
03-06-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi, its not overriding anything. The css is instructing an element "<h1> tag" to behave or look as instructed by the css code in the header. But this is just the h1 you are asking about. To change fonts & parts of a page. pop into the page properties area. Menu>View>Page Properties.

V-Boy
03-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi Chris,

I must be missing something, I don't see <h1> or any other element as a selection in Menu>View>Page Properties. Just the fonts and sizes.

Collectors-info
03-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Hi, I think we have got crossed wires on 2 questions. Lol. I was pointing out the font could be changed in the pages properties.
But if you wanted to use external css to control text & font of BV, I donít think it can be done. But you can have external css & control text/font that you place on a page if entered on the page via tags in a html box on the front of your BV page. This will then be cotrolled with an external css in each pages html head area.