help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!!!

hi all or hope there is someone that can help with another form problem.As far as i can make out i have followed tutorials and written instructions to the letter many times but still cannot see the page i created on my website www.homeseekerturkey.co.uk the page in question is my customer request form which i need customer to see,fill out and then send to me via email,however when you click on this link it goes straight to email.am i wrong in asuming the page should come up on web first or will customer fill the same page in email format.
    very confused piscesgirl153

Re: help!!!!!

The link from your homepage to the customer request form page, simply does not exist. Youhave linked the text to your email address. Link it, instead, to your form page. Then we can see if it works or not.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanx sticky nearly there but now i can see form in preview but not on website.

Comment

Well, this os not something we can help with, it means that you have somehow mistaken the link to the form page. How did you save the page ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          Well, this os not something we can help with, it means that you have somehow mistaken the link to the form page. How did you save the page ?
          hi sticky
          page was saved as customer-request-form bvp which then changed to customer-request-form html
          link http://www.homeseekerturkey.co.uk/cu...uest-form.html
          tried this no good added as instructed

getting more confused by the minute piscesgirl153

Comment

Originally posted by piscesgirl153 View Post
            hi sticky
            page was saved as customer-request-form bvp which then changed to customer-request-form html
            link http://www.homeseekerturkey.co.uk/cu...uest-form.html
            tried this no good added as instructed

getting more confused by the minute piscesgirl153
            just making sure you got this as when i saw it after posting half of message was missing

Comment

I believe that you are a bit confused: here is your page:

http://www.homeseekerturkey.co.uk/cu...quest-form.php You have published it as php instead of html
              The form page doesn't need to be php, only the thank you page (action.php)

Then, anyway, the form action is wrong "action php" instead of "action.php"
              Navaldesign

Comment

i have redone links and can get form page in browser checked and double checked all my links to all my pages now i am getting page not found.what else can i do before giving up completely still needing your help desparate picesgirl153

Comment

Please follow these steps excactly as i post them here:

1. Open your "customer-request-form" page in BV
                  2. Set the page extension to be html when published
                  3. Publish it

4. In the rest of your pages, double click the menu, and, for the form page, provide the following link:

PLEASE do NOT change anything of the above.

Save the pages, and publish again.

Refresh your browser to test the new pages.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

my lord i am beginning to think i must be illiterate i have again followed your instructions to letter get page in browser save and publish told published successfully then there it is gone what have i missed ifeel so close it hurts but on verge of trashing page and starting again.can u suggest anything else to save both our sanities.who said building a website was easy.piscesgirl153

Comment

Hi, there can be no other suggestions, you are doing something wrong. If you wish, send me your login details and your customer-request-form and i will fix it for you.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X