new page new link???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new page new link???

Good evening....hope everyone's holiday was wonderful!
    Today I started looking for awards for my site. I had to add a page for the awards and put a text link to that page on my index page. Now, when I want to go back using the navi bar it pops up in a different window. I can't seem to figure out how to get it together so I can use the navi bar. Please help!
    Thanks!
    peace,
    Elena

Re: new page new link???

If I understand correctly, you want to go to a different page but not have that page open in a new window? If so, set the target for the link to _self. If this isn't what you're asking, please try to be a little more specific.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

well that is the only problem just changed that target from _blank to _self.

Comment

Hello,
        I'm having trouble explaining what my problem is. I know how to set the page to _self but when I use the navi bar on the awards page ( only way to get there is from a link on my front page) it opens in a new window back to the front page. Maybe if you take a quick look at my site You can help me figure out what to do? It would be greatly appreciated and thanks! http:/septemberschild.com

Comment

Just did, and my original answer still holds true. The link targets are all set wrong on the Awards page.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks for your help and thanks for looking!

Comment

Happy to help, Elena.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
              X